Scania Evolution – strategic management...
The program is open for participants from Atlas Copco, DeLaval, Epiroc, Saab, Sandvik, Scania and Stora Enso. International participants from similar companies are also welcome. In recent programs we have had participants from all major parts of the world representing 13–15 nations. Normally no more than 30% of the participants in each TIO group share the same national background.
The program is based in part upon case studies rooted in live situations at the participating companies. During the program consulting teams are put together in which participants are invited to consult each other on specific business issues of interest.
The faculty is international and includes the CEOs/senior executives from the participating companies as guest speakers. One of the unique features of the TIO program is that it provides you with an opportunity to discuss the most current strategic and operational issues of international business with these prominent business leaders.
The TIO program represents a unique opportunity for senior managers. You will:
- enhance your ability to do business through networks in a complex global organization
- be better prepared to create and implement next steps in a continuous process of change
- broaden your understanding of business and leadership by interacting with participants from other companies.
More about the program content, practical details and our thoughts on executive education (pdf).
Next program start
- 26 January - 31 May 2021
- 30 000 EUR (Ex VAT)
- Excluding room & board and travel expenses
- January 26, 2021 - February 1, 2021: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- April 20 - 26, 2021: Shanghai, China
- May 25 - 31, 2021: Babson College, Wellesley, MA, USA
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!