A leadership development program aimed for senior managers in the public sector. The program is focused on the special circumstances within which the public sector operates. The pay off between efficiency, quality and fairness in a political context are examples of the specific perspectives the program addresses.
With the academic platform of the Stockholm School of Economics and a long experience from developing managers in the public sector, the programme combines research with practical experience.
Please note: The program round starting the 22nd of October is fully booked, but please submit your application and we will contact you if a position opens up or else regarding the next program round.
- leadership and the managerial contract
- result-oriented steering in public organizations
- the international perspective
- leading organizations in change
- management group development
Besides an in-depth look at these themes, personal leadership is the focus in the development groups, and the program requires considerable personal engagement in thought, feelings and action. Before the program ends, you will summarize your experiences in a personal action-plan.
The models, analytical methods and exercises used in the program form the basis of further discussions within your organization, for business development and change. The aim is to benefit the whole organization.
You will develop as a manager and leader and when the program ends you will have a network of experienced colleagues with whom to continue your exchange of experiences.
Next program start
- 30 March - 30 September 2022
- 109 000 SEK (Ex VAT)
- March 30, 2022 - April 1, 2022: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- May 4 - 6, 2022: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- June 15 - 17, 2022: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- August 24 - 26, 2022: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- September 28 - 30, 2022: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!