What are cookies?
- ‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website.
What kind of Cookies do we use?
- Session cookies, for instance we use these to help us pre-fill information in forms based on what you have filled in previously.
- Tracking/user analysis cookies, which allows us to see how many people are visiting our site and general behavioral patterns that help us fine tune the content to our visitor’s preferences.
- Third party cookies, for retargeting advertising via third-party services such as Google Adwords.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser, but please be aware that it may negatively affect your experience of this site.Cookies can be removed or declined by changing your web browser settings.
If you have any questions about the web site, please contact us at email@example.com.