Our Executive Management Program is a solid educational program that will provide you with new perspectives and tools on how to deal with what your organization is facing right now as well as prepare you for future challenges and opportunities.
This program will strengthen your contribution to your organization and management team, based on up-to-date research from the Stockholm School of Economics, as well as frequent collaborations with experts from the Swedish business community. You will be able to work strategically and proactively, with a deeper understanding of how the management team can work better together. You will understand in depth the concepts, language and relationships of economy and how your business goals can be made understandable and engaging to your employees.
The program consists of four modules:
Business intelligence and strategy
How should we understand the business world and what tools are available for strategic analysis?
Customers and markets
How do we create good and profitable customer relations? Market, brand and values.
Organization and governance
How do we create cost-effective, adaptable businesses and how can we control value creation?
Communication and management groups
How do employees motivate employees and create leadership teams? How can we work with communication and values?
- Extend your skills in business development and understand economic terms.
- Get new perspectives that will help you identify, develop and analyze issues in a way that drives your business forward.
- Get new insights about the relationships between competitiveness, value creation and organization.
- Get new skills and perspectives that can be directly translated into your business.
- Develop a scientific approach to information that will help you question and filter the “management buzz”.
- Get tools for more efficient communication in your organization.
Participants from different industries work together to develop each other’s businesses in scheduled teamwork sessions. It provides a valuable experience exchange and a network that will contribute to your development well after the end of the program.
The program gives you access to Stockholm School of Economics Executive Education’s alumni network, Networker. It is a high-level managerial network through which you and your organization can continue to develop. You will get access to current research and the opportunity to exchange experience with other managers and companies.
Benefits for the organization
The models, analysis methods and practical exercises which are used during the program form a toolkit that the participant will be able to pass on within your organization. In this way, the Executive Management Program becomes a learning journey for the entire organization.
This executive education program is aimed at you who have years of experience of being a manager or leader at the management team level of a business or public organization. You participate and make decisions of strategic nature as well as lead change processes.
The Executive Management Program has no formal educational requirements but several years’ senior management experience is necessary to be able to benefit in full from the program content.
SSE Executive Education has been developing companies and organizations through their leaders and specialists since 1968. We are ranked as the #1 provider of Executive Education in the Nordics by Financial Times and have been so since 2001.
More reasons to choose SSE Executive Education can be found here >>
Next program start:
- The program takes place at a conference venue in the Stockholm region.
- 08 May - 27 September 2019
- 135 000 SEK (Ex VAT)
- Excluding room & board and travel expenses.
- May 8 - 10, 2019: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- June 12 - 14, 2019: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- August 26 - 28, 2019: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- September 25 - 27, 2019: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!