Managing Professional Services program is a general management program focused on the specific challenges and possibilities of the professional service business, such as talent management and knowledge management.
The program is based upon a holistic view of leadership and integrates the areas of leadership, business development and steering.
The program will improve your ability to:
- understand different business models and develop sustainable strategies
- understand, design and use relevant key ratios to secure financial success in various phases of the business cycle
- develop different forms of steering on the basis of the specific conditions which apply to service firms
- form the company’s core competences to deliver maximum value to the customers
- develop your own leadership to bring out the best in yourself, your colleagues and the business
- attract, develop and retain talented individuals
- push through and solve complex business challenges
- create value-creating incentive programs.
- create and nourish successful client relationships
This program is aimed at senior managers of professional service companies. Your company provides knowledge-intensive services of advisory and consultative nature, such as legal counseling, accounting, management consulting, marketing, IT or engineering.
SSE Executive Education has been developing companies and organizations through their leaders and specialists since 1968. We are ranked as the #1 provider of Executive Education in the Nordics by Financial Times and have been so since 2001. More reasons to choose SSE Executive Education can be found here >>
Next program start:
- 09 March - 17 June 2020
- 87 000 SEK (Ex VAT)
- Excluding room & board and travel expenses.
- March 9 - 11, 2020: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- April 20 - 22, 2020: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- May 13 - 15, 2020: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- June 15 - 17, 2020: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!