Scania Evolution – strategic management...
The program emphasizes the following themes:
- Business models
- Business intelligence, international outlook
- Corporate and competitive strategy
- Financial strategy, financial analysis
- Leadership and communication
- International leadership
- Personal development
These themes are woven seamlessly into the program. Leaning is built on lectures, interactive exercises, practical assignments, sharing of experiences, dialogue, and reflection.
You will work with live cases rooted in your own company (“live learning”). This will allow you to apply methodologies directly to the complex challenges your business faces.
The program will provide you with access to Stockholm School of Economics’ up-to-date academic know-how.
If your company is interested in being a part of the FEM – Executive Management Program, please contact Henrik Björck, +46 72 572 28 92 or email@example.com.
More about the program content, practical details and our thoughts on executive education (pdf).
Next program start
- 20 September 2021 - 16 September 2022
- 190 000 SEK (Ex VAT)
- Excluding accommodation, board and travel expenses
- September 20 - 24, 2021: Live-online
- November 22 - 25, 2021: Live-online
- March 22 - 28, 2022: Lonavla, India
- May 30, 2022 - June 3, 2022: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- September 16, 2022: Live-online
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!