Scania Evolution – strategic management...
The program emphasizes the following themes:
- Business models
- Business intelligence, international outlook
- Corporate and competitive strategy
- Financial strategy, financial analysis
- Leadership and communication
- International leadership
- Personal development
These themes are woven seamlessly into the program. Leaning is built on lectures, interactive exercises, practical assignments, sharing of experiences, dialogue, and reflection.
You will work with live cases rooted in your own company (“live learning”). This will allow you to apply methodologies directly to the complex challenges your business faces.
The program will provide you with access to Stockholm School of Economics’ up-to-date academic know-how.
If your company is interested in being a part of the FEM – Executive Management Program, please contact Elisabeth Kamoun, +46 8 586 175 71.
More about the program content, practical details and our thoughts on executive education (pdf).
Next program start
- 26 January - 13 September 2021
- 190 000 SEK (Ex VAT)
- Excluding room & board and travel expenses
- January 26 - 31, 2021: London, UK
- March 16 - 22, 2021: Pune, India
- June 1 - 5, 2021: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- September 13, 2021: Marriott Marble Arch, London, UK
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!