The program targets controllers with at least five years of business-related experience – nationally and internationally – in firms and organizations that demand active cooperation within the organization and where operations are under development. You will broaden your frame of references and deepen your expertise.
The program’s key themes are:
- Vertical management and financial analysis
- Evaluating projects, products, and customers
- Vertical and horizontal management, financial and non-financial analysis
- Strategies and strategic charts
- Change management
- How can numbers speak?
A variety of active learning approaches (e.g. case studies, group work, reflections etc) enhances interaction among participants. The exchange of experience with other participants is an essential part of the program and an opportunity to build a valuable professional network.
SSE Executive Education has wide-ranging experience offering consortium programs based on long-term collaboration with more than 20 companies
These collaborations are founded on fundamental principles such as:
- a select and stable group of partner organizations that share our long-term view of structured executive and leadership development and that nominate groups of leaders from their organization for consortium program rounds
- a shared ambition to proactively influence program objectives and structure
- a common interest in long-term and intimate exchange of experiences and networking with other companies and organizations
If your company is interested in being a part of the BPD – Business Performance Diploma, please contact Elisabeth Kamoun, +46 8 586 175 71.
SSE Executive Education is offering this development program for experienced controllers in long term cooperation with leading Nordic multinational companies, such as Atlas Copco, Epiroc, BillerudKorsnäs, Ericsson, Sandvik, Scania, SEB and UPM.
More about the program content, practical details and our thoughts on executive education (pdf).
Next program start:
- May 2020 - May 2021 (18 program days)
- Stockholm region, Sweden
- 25 May 2020 - 21 May 2021
- 185 000 SEK (Ex VAT)
- Program fee excluding VAT and expenses for travel and full board accommodation
- May 25 - 29, 2020: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- October 13 - 16, 2020: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- February 8 - 12, 2021: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- May 18 - 21, 2021: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!