Digitalization of construction and real estate is a top-management responsibility
It is aimed at senior managers in the construction and real estate industry.
The program is a General Management program and adopts a holistic perspective to leadership.
The program consists of the following themes:
- industry challenges and players – my personal leadership
- value creation in the industry – the business from a financial perspective
- business, strategy, markets and communication
- outlooks and insights – daring to venture off the beaten track
- change, leadership and the managerial role
The aim of the program is to create confident leaders and long-term, successful companies. The program gives you a holistic perspective of your company and your role as a manager and leader. You will improve your self insight and deepen your competence in business development.
Benefit the entire organization
By participating in the SBL Executive Management program, you will expand your personal network of managers in the branch. You and your company will also become part of a large know-how network with Stockholm School of Economics at its center.
The program gives you access to Stockholm School of Economics Executive Education’s alumni network, Networker. It is a high-level managerial network through which you and your organization can continue to develop.
The models, analytical methods and exercises used in the program form a toolkit which you will be able to take away with you. This makes it easy for you to pass on your new knowledge to the organization.
More about the program content, practical details and our thoughts on executive education (pdf).
Next program start
- 11 March - 17 October 2024
- 185 000 SEK (Ex VAT)
- March 11 - 14, 2024: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- April 22 - 25, 2024: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- May 27 - 30, 2024: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- September 9 - 12, 2024: Oslo, Norge
- October 14 - 17, 2024: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!