Scania Evolution – strategic management...
International Management Program is a consortium program aimed for emerging managers with high potential and some international experience; functional managers with talent and need for emerging into roles requiring a general management competence, where there is a strong orientation to business results and performance.
The program is open for participants from: Atlas Copco, Epiroc, DeLaval, Sandvik, Scania and SSAB.
The exchange of experience with other participants is an essential part of the program and an opportunity to a valuable professional intercultural network.
A variety of active learning approaches (e.g. lectures, case studies, group work, experience-based learning, structured reflections, and project assignment) enhance interaction among participants.
The overall aim is to enable participants to develop their competence in international business management in order to take a general international management perspective in a (recently) new position, in business development and in leading change.
As a multicultural meeting point for emerging international managers, International Management Program prepares participants for international assignments and creates a valuable network that will continue to support the participant in his or her career.
The program is designed to fulfill the following major goals for the participants:
- Enhance and/or acquire skills in using essential tools of effective business management: finance, decision analysis and marketing;
- Broaden their perspective on global business and modern management. The purpose is to enhance the participant’s knowledge of how to exploit business opportunities and how to make the most of limited resources;
- Develop their leadership abilities, especially in a multicultural environment: understanding how to bring out the best in people, how to select and lead teams, how to build and maintain networks, how to encourage and lead continuous change.
If your company is interested in being a part of the IMP – International Management Program, please contact Henrik Björck, firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 72 572 28 92.
More about the program content, practical details and our thoughts on executive education (pdf).
Next program start
- 28 September 2021 - 27 January 2022
- 165 000 SEK (Ex VAT)
- Excluding accommodation, board and travel expenses
- September 28, 2021 - October 14, 2021: Live-online
- January 18 - 27, 2022: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!