“This sustainability program was spot on and just what I needed”
The multiple economic, geopolitical, environmental, and social challenges that we are currently facing means that companies need to rethink their relationship with society, their purpose, their strategy, and their business models.
This program aims to help managers play an active role in the transition towards a low-carbon, biodiversity-friendly, circular and inclusive economy, which respects the limits of our planet and people. This is not only an imperative. It is an opportunity for organizations to re-invent business models and to develop strong competitive drivers in the short, medium, and long term.
The program is hosted by HEC Paris, with one module carried out by SSE Executive Education. Together with participants from different countries with similar roles and challenges, you will acquire a more in-depth understanding of challenges, learn how to form a strategy, and develop your leadership to drive business transformation. It will give the participants a holistic perspective on sustainability that can be directly implemented in their daily work.
Our action-based learning approach combines theoretical and methodological input with concrete case studies, workshops, company visits, and sharing experiences. The program starts with an online module with on-site modules following in both France and Sweden. A live sustainability project, relating to your own business challenges, lets you formalize and contextualize what you have learned.
The program is divided into three modules of 3-4 days.
- Module 1 – Identifying the major sustainability challenges
- Module 2 – Embedding sustainability into main corporate functions
- Module 3 – Building innovative and sustainable business models
A project focusing on sustainable development challenges serves as a common thread throughout the program.
- Acquire a more in-depth understanding of environmental and social challenges (climate change, resource depletion, pollution, inequalities, poverty, etc.)
- Analyze the changing external framework of companies (regulation, finance, millennials, consumers) in terms of risks and opportunities
- Understand the barriers and levers of social and environmental transition
- Get inspiration from changemakers who are making a positive impact
In addition, by participating in the program, you will get access to an international professional network and be able to interact with and draw on the experiences of the other participants, lecturers and guest speakers.
This program is intended for executives who manage transformation projects, who have or will have to integrate major environmental and social challenges, manage change, and re-invent ways to collaborate for an economy compatible with the limitations of our planet and with fundamental social needs.
More about the program content, practical details and our thoughts on executive education (pdf).
Next program start
- Stockholm / Paris
- 18 March - 05 July 2024
- 17 000 EUR (Ex VAT)
- Priser i Euro, ex moms. Lunch och två middagar är inkluderade. Boende och resor tillkommer
- March 18, 2024: Online module
- April 10 - 12, 2024: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- May 14 - 16, 2024: HEC Paris
- June 17 - 20, 2024: HEC Paris
- July 3 - 5, 2024: Online module
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!