The multiple economic, environmental, and social challenges that we are currently facing means that companies need to rethink their strategy, their business model, and their relationship with society.
The aim of this program is to help managers play an active role in the transition towards a sustainable and responsible approach to running company. This is not only an imperative. It is an opportunity for organizations to invent new business models – low-carbon, circular and inclusive – which are both the prerequisites and drivers of competitiveness in the short, medium and long term.
An action-based learning approach is taken, which combines theoretical and methodological input with concrete case studies, workshops, company visits and sharing experience. Digital modules are alternated with on site course days in both France and Sweden.
Want to learn more? Please download the program brochure or contact EvaAhlgren, firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 70 594 67 76, for more information and application.
The program is divided into three modules, with 2-5 course days in each module, and one study-trip. The main themes are:
- Module 1 – Digital format (equivalent of 3 days): Introduction to the major environmental and social challenges
- Module 2 – On site, in France (2 days): Visit to a company committed to sustainable development, geopolitical perspective, and presentation of participants’ projects
- Module 3 – Digital format (equivalent of 4 days): The key areas of management in the age of sustainable development
- Study trip – On site, in Sweden (3 days): Company visits; low-carbon strategies and transformation management
A project focusing on sustainable development challenges serves a common thread throughout the program and enables the participants to formalize and contextualize everything they have learned.
- Take a step back to reflect on the challenges of transition, for both society and companies
- Develop a systemic understanding of the major challenges and the growing pressures on companies
- Master the drivers of this transition and understand the implications for the key areas of management: strategy, finance, supply chain, marketing
- Study innovative business models: low-carbon, circular and inclusive economies and how they impact key areas of management
- Rethink your role and your current practices thanks to new tools and methods that you can apply immediately
In addition, by participating in the program, you will get access to an extended professional network and be able to interact with and draw on the experiences of the other participants, lecturers and guest speakers.
The program is intended for managers wishing to play an active role in the transformation of their company and meet environmental and social challenges, in both the traditional professions of the company, or in functions that focus more specifically on these subjects.
Ladda ner broschyren
Mer om programmets innehåll, praktiska detaljer och vårt sätt att se på executive education (pdf).