We are looking for someone to:
- Create, nurture and grow the business of new and existing strategic partners, key customers, and clusters by selling the entire SSE Executive Education offering
- Independently and proactively build relationships with partners and customers through meetings and interactions, taking advantage of SSE’s close and unique ties with business and society
- Engage with c-level executives and management within national and international organizations to establish and cultivate business.
- Act as a consultant to better understand customers’ needs and provide solutions to their strategic business challenges together with the SSE Executive Education team.
- Initiate activities for relationship building, both internally and externally.
- Contribute to increased profitability and broadening of the business.
- Drive new sales and proactively initiate new prospects and leads.
We believe that you:
- Are passionate about and have documented experience in driving successful sales You enjoy meeting people and understand that we create business in dialogues and interactions.
- Have solid experience in consultative sales and independent leadership of sales processes
- Are curious, confident, courageous, and open-minded
- Are humble about the task – complex sales take time. You need to be a good collaborator and have excellent communication skills
- Are entrepreneurial and have high energy. You understand how to deliver value through and together with others. You are confident and decisive and are good at prioritizing.
- Work independently, but are also a strong team player.
SSE Executive Education is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Stockholm School of Economics and the leading partner for executive education in Northern Europe. We are ranked as the leader in the Nordic region and #10 worldwide in leadership and business development according to the Financial Times 2022. Here, academic research integrates with business. At SSE Executive Education, we develop leaders focusing on cutting-edge areas such as innovation and entrepreneurship, sustainable growth, and financial economics. We help companies, organizations, and the public sector increase their competitiveness through powerful transformation.
SSE Executive Education is committed to a balanced gender distribution and values a variety of backgrounds and experiences among our employees. We therefore welcome all applicants regardless of their gender, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, disability, sexual orientation, age, or religion or other beliefs.