The multiple economic, geopolitical, environmental, and social challenges that we are currently facing means that companies need to rethink their relationship with society, their purpose, their strategy, and their business model.
This program aims to help managers play an active role in the transition towards a low-carbon, biodiversity-friendly, circular and inclusive economy, which respects the limits of our planet and people. This is not only an imperative. It is an opportunity for organizations to re-invent new business models and to develop strong competitive drivers in the short, medium, and long term.
An action-based learning approach is taken, which combines theoretical and methodological input with concrete case studies, workshops, company visits and sharing of experiences. A project focusing on sustainability enables the participants to formalize and contextualize what they have learned. Digital modules are alternated with on site course days in both France and Sweden.
Want to learn more? Please contact Eva Ahlgren, email@example.com or +46 70 594 67 76, for more information and application.
The program is divided into three modules of four days, including a study trip in Sweden.
- Module 1 – Key stakes of sustainability
- Module 2 – Sustainable business models: low-carbon, biodiversity-friendly, circular and inclusive
- Module 3 – Implications of sustainability on company functions: strategy, finance, marketing and supply chains
A project focusing on sustainable development challenges serves as a common thread throughout the program.
- Acquire a more in-depth understanding of environmental and social challenges (climate change, resource depletion, pollution, inequalities, poverty, etc.)
- Analyze the changing external framework of companies (regulation, finance, millennials, consumers) in terms of risks and opportunities
- Understand the barriers and levers of social and environmental transition
- Get inspiration from changemakers who are making a positive impact
In addition, by participating in the program, you will get access to an extended professional network and be able to interact with and draw on the experiences of the other participants, lecturers and guest speakers.
This program is intended for managers and executives in charge of transformation projects, who have or will have to integrate major environmental and social challenges, manage change, and re-invent ways to collaborate for an economy compatible with the limitations of our planet and with fundamental social needs.
Next program start
- April - June 2023
- Stockholm / Paris
- 16 April - 15 June 2023
- 16 900 EUR (Ex VAT)
- Price is in Euro, ex VAT. Lunch and two dinners per module is included. Accomodation is not included
- April 16 - 18, 2023: Kämpasten, Sigtuna
- May 8 - 11, 2023: HEC Paris
- June 12 - 15, 2023: Online module
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!