The Portfolio and Risk Management program is aimed at you who has worked for several years with financial matters and wants to deepen your knowledge of portfolio management and “financial risk management”.
The program is held by experienced teachers and researchers from the institution of financial economics and accounting at the Stockholm School of Economics.
Please note that this program is held in Swedish.
Graphics: Subjects covered in The Portfolio and Risk Management program showing in blue. Main subjects in dark blue.
The Portfolio and Risk Management program consists of twelve program days in which lectures are alternated with practical exercises.
The program focuses on the two areas:
- portfolio management – risk and yield in asset-based portfolios
- derivatives and risk management – valuation and use of futures and options
The Portfolio and Risk Management program is one of three parts of the Stockholm School of Economics Diploma Program for Financial Analysts. If you attend all three parts you will receive a diploma from Stockholm School of Economics and can apply for the title of Certified European Financial Analyst. Read more on the Diploma Program for Financial Analysts here.
The program is aimed at those of you who have a university degree and several years professional experience in the finance market.
By attending the Portfolio and Risk Management program you will be strengthened in your professional role and contribute to the overall competence of your organization. You will acquire new tools to handle and analyze problems and to identify new opportunities.
You and your company will become part of a large alumni network with Stockholm School of Economics at is its center. This provides you with access to current research and the opportunity to exchange experience with people from other companies.
Read more about our programs in Finance.
Next program start:
- 11 program days, self-study and examinations
- 28 August - 16 October 2019
- Swedish and English
- 89 000 SEK (Ex VAT)
- A good command of English and Swedish is required. Literature and lunch are not included in the fee.
- June 11, 2019: City Life Konferens och Möten, Sveavägen 63, plan 1
- August 28, 2019 - September 3, 2019: City Life Konferens och Möten, Sveavägen 63, plan 1
- October 10 - 16, 2019: City Life Konferens och Möten, Sveavägen 63, plan 1
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!