The program consists of nine program days in which lectures are alternated with practical exercises. The program is at a high academic level and deals with the following two main areas:
- Interest instruments – interest instruments and interest derivatives in theory and practice.
- Macro-economic analysis – macro-economic development in open economies, political economics and currency theory
The Interest and Currency Management program is led by teachers and researchers from the institute for financial economics at Stockholm School of Economics and its network.
The program is aimed at those of you who have a university degree and several years professional experience of the finance market.
Benefit for you
The Interest and Currency Management Program will strengthen you in your professional role and will contribute to the overall competence in your organization.
Part of the Stockholm School of Economics diploma program
The program is one of three parts of the Stockholm School of Economics diploma program for financial analysts. If you attend all three parts you will receive a diploma from Stockholm School of Economics and can apply for the title of Certified Financial Analyst. Read more on the Diploma Program for Financial Analysts here.
Benefit the entire organization
You and your company will become part of a large know-how network with Stockholm School of Economics at its center. After the program you will be part of our alumni network, Networker. You will have access, amongst other things, to current research and the opportunity to exchange experience with people from other companies.
Please note that the program is held in Swedish.
More about our programs in Finance.
Next program start:
- 8 Program Days during November 8, 2017 - January 19, 2018
- SSE Executive Education, Sveavägen 63, Stockholm
- 16 November 2017 - 19 January 2018
- Swedish and English
- 79 000 SEK (Ex VAT)
- A good command of English and Swedish is required. Literature and lunch are not included in the fee.
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!