A solid and research-based program that will broaden your knowledge of business development, financial strategy and change management – from a global perspective. Through lectures, reflections and experience exchange with others with relevant challenges, you will develop your individual leadership, your ability to lead from a distance and lead with diversity.
The GEM – Joint Management Program consists of five modules extended over a 6-8 month period with the following themes:
Personal leadership approaches. Self-awareness, individual development, group development, change and sustainable leadership. Distance leadership and how to lead diversity.
Strategy formulation, strategy execution and implementation. Lean, business intelligence and mega-trends.
Business analysis and financial strategy from a management perspective. Globalization and operations strategy.
Change management and how to communicate change. Leading innovation, corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
Presentation of project assignments. International outlook and scenario planning. Individual career plans and personal development. Future leadership challenges.
Reflections and coaching
An underlying program theme is daily structured reflections, both individually and in groups. Another theme is a coaching method for understanding, managing, and driving complex business challenges.
The program aims to:
- Broaden and enhance knowledge of business development and change management from a
- Increase competence in strategic leadership and execution.
- Strengthen individual leadership skills.
- Create networks and a platform for the exchange of experience that will extend far beyond the program period.
SSE Executive Education has wide-ranging experience offering consortium programs based on long-term collaboration with more than 20 companies
These collaborations are founded on fundamental principles such as:
- a select and stable group of partner organizations that share our long-term view of structured executive and leadership development and that nominate groups of leaders from their organization for consortium program rounds
- a shared ambition to proactively influence program objectives and structure
- a common interest in long-term and intimate exchange of experiences and networking with other companies and organizations
If your company is interested in being a part of the GEM – Joint Management Program, please contact Elisabeth Kamoun, +46 8 586 175 71.
The program is intended for high-potential managers, or emerging managers, in senior generalist positions at management group level as well as qualified specialists and process leaders.
GEM – Joint Management Program is a consortium program, where participants are nominated by their respective company or organization (currently; Handelsbanken, ICA, Skandia and Skanska). The consortium format enables for an enriching and dynamic exchange of experiences between companies and organizations, with the possibility to influence the shape of the program.
If your company is interested in being a part of the consortium program GEM – Joint Management Program – please contact Elisabeth Kamoun, +46 8 586 175 71.
Next program start:
- Högberga Gård, Lidingö, Sweden
- 02 September 2019 - 13 March 2020
- Swedish and English
- 170 000 SEK (Ex VAT)
- Additional expenses of approximately SEK 45 000 for travel, food, and accommodation
- September 2 - 6, 2019: Högberga Gård, Lidingö, Sweden
- October 14 - 18, 2019: Högberga Gård, Lidingö, Sweden
- November 25 - 29, 2019: Högberga Gård, Lidingö, Sweden
- January 20 - 24, 2020: Högberga Gård, Lidingö, Sweden
- March 9 - 13, 2020: Högberga Gård, Lidingö, Sweden
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!