The Valuation and Corporate Finance program consists of three modules which deal with accounting and financial analysis, company valuation and corporate finance. The program is held by experienced teachers and researchers from the institution of financial economics and accounting at the Stockholm School of Economics.
Please note that this program is held in Swedish.
Graphics: Subjects covered by this program in blue and green below.
The program consists of 14 program days in which lectures are alternated with practical exercises. The program covers the following three main areas:
- Accounting and financial analysis – comprising the analysis of companies using accounting information.
- Company valuation – covering models for valuing companies.
- Corporate finance – deals with corporate financial strategy and its effect on the value of the company.
Each module is followed by an exam and after successful results on all three examinations, you will receive a certificate. The theoretical level of the program can be compared to higher university level.
The Valuation and Corporate Finance program is one of three parts of the Stockholm School of Economics Diploma Program for Financial Analysts. If you attend all three parts you will receive a diploma from Stockholm School of Economics and can apply for the title of Certified European Financial Analyst. Read more on the Diploma Program for Financial Analysts here.
By participating in the Valuation and Corporate Finance program, you are strengthened in your professional role and contribute to the overall competence in your organization. You get new tools to analyze and handle problems and see new opportunities.
You and your company will become part of a large alumni network with Stockholm School of Economics at is its center. This provides you with access to current research and the opportunity to exchange experience with people from other companies.
Valuation and Corporate Finance is a program for you who are working in the financial market and want to deepen your knowledge of accounting, corporate valuation and corporate finance. To be admitted a university degree is required as well as several years of relevant work experience.
If you prefer a less comprehensive program, Stockholm School of Economics Executive Education also offers the Investment Analysis program.
Read more about our programs in Finance.
Next program start:
- 13 program days, self-study and 3 examinations
- 08 February - 30 May 2018
- Swedish and English
- 106 000 SEK (Ex VAT)
- A good command of English and Swedish is required. Literature and lunch are not included in the fee.
- February 8, 2018: Stockholm
- February 15 - 20, 2018: Stockholm
- April 11 - 17, 2018: Stockholm
- May 28 - 30, 2018: Stockholm
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!