The program consists of 14 program days in which lectures are alternated with practical exercises. The program is at a high academic level and covers the following three main areas:
- accounting and financial analysis – comprising the analysis of companies using accounting information.
- company valuation – covering models for valuing companies.
- corporate finance – deals with corporate financial strategy and its effect on the value of the company.
The program is aimed at people with a university degree and several years professional experience of the financial market.
By studying the Valuation and Corporate Finance program, you are strengthened in your professional role and contribute to the overall competence in your organization. You get new tools to analyze and handle problems and see new opportunities.
Part of the Stockholm School of Economics diploma program
The program is one of three parts of the Stockholm School of Economics’ diploma program for financial analysts. If you take all three parts you will receive a diploma from Stockholm School of Economics and can, among other things, apply for the title CEFA. Read more on the Diploma Program for Financial Analysts here.
Benefit the entire organization
You and your company will become part of a large know-how network with the Stockholm School of Economics at its center. After the program you become part of our alumni network, Networker. Among other things, it gives you access to current research and the opportunity to exchange experience with people from other companies.
If you want to take a less comprehensive program, Stockholm School of Economics Executive Education offers the Financial Analysis program.
Please note that the program is held in Swedish.
More about our programs in Finance.
Next program start:
- Tentatively 13 days during the period February-May 2018
- SSE Executive Education, Sveavägen 63, Stockholm
- 08 February - 30 May 2018
- Swedish and English
- 106 000 SEK (Ex VAT)
- A good command of English and Swedish is required. Literature and lunch are not included in the fee.
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!