About the role
SSE Executive Education is a fully owned subsidiary of the Stockholm School of Economics and the leading partner for executive education in Northern Europe situated in Stockholm. We are looking for a Program Manager. You will be part of different teams that work together in order to deliver high quality education in various formats such as live (on-site), live online and online. As Program Manager you will be involved in everything from preparation and delivery of training modules as well as follow-up of educational programs. Travelling, both within and outside of Sweden is a part of the role including about two long-distance trips annually.
You will be offered
- A stimulating learning environment where you will meet both clients, participants and faculty from Sweden and abroad
- An opportunity to develop yourself professionally and be a key person in preparation, implementation and follow-up of programs
- To be part of a small company which is close to the academic environment and where you will have the possibility to influence
- To be part of smaller teams as well as the greater picture
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating, organizing and also assisting in day-to-day operations of programs both in Sweden and abroad. Responsibilities include:
- Being active during pre-sales together with Account Managers in your teams
- Participating in creating digital learning journeys
- Creating program websites with pedagogical structure and content
- Planning and contributing to the implementation of both live and live online modules, webinars and pure online training
- Supporting colleagues and faculty in digital matters
- Attending parts of programs to ensure quality
- Evaluating programs during implementation and after completion
- Managing program administration as well as budget follow-up
- Being responsible for external communication with both participants and clients
We are looking for
- A finished post-secondary education within relevant fields
- A few years of experience from similar work areas and in leading and managing your own projects
- Excellent technical and system knowledge where you have worked with Office 365, Zoom, Canvas or other LMS
- A curious and flexible mindset and a proactive attitude, who is driven by finding new and more efficient ways of working as well as confident in sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish with the ability to communicate in a pedagogical way
- Interest and ability of travelling short and long distance in Sweden and abroad
- Someone who enjoys working and contributing in a transforming field
In this recruitment process, we will attach great importance to you as a person. Therefore, we see that you as a person are:
- Start: As soon as possible/ According to agreement
- Scope: Full-time, until further notice with 6 months probationary employment
- Location: Stockholm, Norrmalm
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and our wishes are that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
We review the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
SSE Executive Education is committed to a balanced gender distribution and values a variety of backgrounds and experiences among our employees. We therefore welcome all applicants regardless of their gender, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, disability, sexual orientation, age, or religion or other beliefs.