The program consists of twelve program days in which lectures are alternated with practical exercises. The program is at a high academic level and deals with the two main following areas:
- portfolio management – risk and yield in asset-based portfolios
- derivatives and risk management – valuation and use of futures and options
The program is aimed at those of you who have a university degree and several years professional experience of the finance market.
By attending the Portfolio and Risk Management program you will be strengthened in your professional role and contribute to the overall competence of your organization. You will acquire new tools to handle and analyze problems and to identify new opportunities.
Part of Stockholm School of Economics diploma program
The program is one of three parts of the Stockholm School of Economics diploma program for financial analysts. If you attend all three parts you will receive a diploma from Stockholm School of Economics and can apply for the title of Certified Financial Analyst. Read more on the Diploma program for Financial Analysts here.
Benefit the entire organization
You and your company will become part of a large know-how network with Stockholm School of Economics at is its center. Following the program you will be part of our alumni network, Networker. This provides you, amongst other things, with access to current research and the opportunity to exchange experience with people from other companies.
Please note that the program is held in Swedish.
Next program start:
- Preliminary 11 Program Days days during June 12 - October 10, 2017
- SSE Executive Education, Sveavägen 63, Stockholm
- 23 August - 10 October 2017
- Swedish and English
- 89 000 SEK (Ex VAT)
- A good command of English and Swedish is required. Literature and lunch are not included in the fee.
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!