The diploma program is at a high academic level and consists of three parts which deal with:
- portfolio management and risk management
- interest and currency management
- company valuation and corporate finance
You can study the three parts consecutively over a one year period, or you can study them spread out over a longer period. You can also choose the order in which you study the different parts.
The program is aimed at people with a university degree, who have worked several years in the financial sector, and who now want to broaden and deepen their knowledge in financial economics.
The program will strengthened you in your role and contribute to the overall competence of your organization.
Stockholm School of Economics Executive Education cooperates with the Swedish Society of Financial Analysts (SFF) and after successfully completing the Diploma Program for Financial Analysts you are entitled to receive several diplomas and certifications:
- you will receive a diploma from Stockholm School of Economics.
- you can apply to the Swedish Society of Financial Analysts to receive the title AFA (Authorized Finance Analyst (Sw. Auktoriserad Finansanalytiker).
- You can apply to the Swedish Society of Financial Analysts to receive the European title CEFA (Certified European Financial Analyst).
After the program you become part of our alumni network, Networker. Among other things, it gives you access to current research and the opportunity to exchange experience with people from other companies.
Please note that the program is held in Swedish.
Next program start:
- 32 program days during the period Nov 17 2016 - Oct 10 2017
- SSE Executive Education, Sveavägen 63, 1st floor, Stockholm
- 17 November 2016 - 10 October 2017
- Swedish and English
- 213 000 SEK (Ex VAT)
- A good command of English and Swedish is required. Literature and lunch are not included in the fee.
Do you need more information about this program? Click here!